Job Vacancy: Category Assistant
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
The Category Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support in supervision of shop operators as well as optimization of category self-operated shops in all matters and not
limited to managing category demand, maximizing sales and stock levels.
1. Target marketing for products under this category
2. Regulating product pricing per the prevailing market conditions and price margins.
3. Sales optimization of a particular group of products (category)
4. Decides on the products to be focused on from the vast products/catalogs received from suppliers
5. Tracking performance of shops and shop operators under the category
6. Shop payment reconciliation on request or periodically as needed by company
7. Working with supply developer, shop operator, operations and service team to ensure the category suppliers are added, maintained, optimized sales and growth.
8. Setting target/demand of the category to developers to fulfill. Guides also shop operator in demand price for negotiation or activity price for promotions
9. Allocating bonus depending on shop performance to shop operators, shop developer, operations and service team members.
Who are you?
Required Skills and Competencies:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course.
Rich commodity knowledge and familiar with industry information, such as bags, skin care products, etc.
Takes initiative and has a strong sense of responsibility
Ability to work in a team
Ability to work under pressure.
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Outstanding organizational skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected] by 17th June 2021.
Clearly state the subject heading as “CATEGORY ASSISTANT”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please follow and like us: