WHAT YOU’LL DO
Moko’s Production Officers help us bring joy to thousands of families by manufacturing world-class furniture. You’ll lead a production team for a key product category, such as sofas, mattresses or foam cushions. You will be responsible for planning shift schedules and keeping your team members motivated so that they can achieve the set production targets. Finally, you will collaborate with other teams to ensure that we meet and exceed customer expectations.
THE ROLE IN BRIEF
Bring delight to our customers by making quality products, efficiently
- Lead your team in meeting production targets while upholding high standards of quality and safety
- Ensure efficient management of raw material inventory and determine optimum stock and re-order levels
- Collaborate with finance, sales and warehousing teams to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Plan production scheduling to meet customer demand
- Coordinate with maintenance team to maximize machine uptime
- Achieve consistent levels of high quality and support a culture of continuous improvement
Lead a high-performing production team
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching; regularly review team members’ performance
- Assist in the hiring and training of new team members
- Achieve high compliance with health and safety standards and other best-practice policies and procedures
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a similar technical field
- You have strong organizational and record keeping skills with the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel
- You possess strong management and leadership skills that allow you to relate well with direct reports, customers and colleagues
- You have strong attention to details with the ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a role that involved team supervision
- You have knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures
- You are eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team