The Advocacy Manager will report directly to the Programme Manager and lead the CSOs engagement, capacity building, technical oversight of activities related to the attainment of Gavi’s Strategy for the 2021–2025 period, the Global Immunization Agenda 2030 and COVAX.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Master’s degree or higher in Public Health, Social Sciences, International Development, or a closely related field.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in advocacy, behavior change communication or immunization and vaccinations.
• Stakeholder engagement experience and demonstrable results of using evidence to influencing policy, knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and perceptions.
• Proven ability in managing and fostering relations with stakeholders ranging from communities to government level.
• Familiarity with Gavi policies, procedures, strategies and work.
DURATION OF CONTRACT 2 years (Renewable)
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy
Responsible for supporting the growth of lubricants within the different Lines of Business (LoBs) and channels in the OU; B2B (direct), Retail, and B2C (indirect) through implementing the appropriate marketing initiatives in line with brand and business strategy.
The Communications Officer will report directly to the Programme Manager and support activities related to branding and visibility, development of messages, managing the website and dissemination of project information in consultation with the Programme Manager.