Job Ref. No. JHIL021
The role holder will be responsible for developing the Health Business growth in line with the business targets, retention of existing portfolio and Maintaining client and intermediary relationships.
1. Revenue Growth of the Medical business against set targets
2. Grow the intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries, directing clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and brokers
3. Manage tender business ensuring timely submission by deadline dates, key requirements and tender premiums done
4. Ensuring quotations are released within the set TAT’s
5. Ensuring business retention – target 90%
6. Coordinating product presentations to members of staff, exhibition projects & wellness activities
7. Prepare, maintain and provide reports that captures sales reports & prospects
8. Following–up on quotations with the respective units
9. Ensuring intermediary/ client complaints are addressed and resolved on an ongoing basis
10. Working with the medical team and continuously developing/ structuring products that will ensure product competitiveness against evolving market trends
11. Striving to keep loss ratios at acceptable levels and suggesting measures that will allow the company to run medical schemes profitably
12. Holding regular meetings with intermediaries
13. Ensure seamless onboarding process of new schemes into Jubilee portfolio including provision of advice to department and service providers
14. Create mechanisms to build and sustain good relations with clients and Intermediaries
15. Back up team members as allocated, and support business development/Relationship management team as may be required
16. Support and encourage team spirit by skills, experience, and knowledge sharing
17. Take part in other projects to gain all round knowledge of JHIL and contribute to non–core responsibilities
18. Respond to all incoming calls, letters, and emails from clients/brokers within set TAT’s, attending to walk in clients promptly and professionally. Ensure all issues/complaints are promptly and pro–actively resolved.
19. Ensure accurate and timely onboarding of new schemes. Client data base should be up to date, clean and always correct.
20. Create awareness and increased uptake of digital platforms e.g Maisha Fiti, Sasa Doctor & Jubilee wellness cards
21. Create, identify, develop and realize opportunities for Health business growth
22. Meet the customer Experience set standards on medical business activities
23. Review existing products in view of market developments, customer requirements and propose revisions where may be required.
24. Develop and implement relevant initiatives to increase production from existing and new distribution channels
1. Entrepreneurial Spirit
2. Passionate, Goal driven and results oriented.
3. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
4. Creative, and Continuous Innovation with pragmatic problem–solving skills.
5. Market Awareness.
6. Team Spirit
7. Strong interpersonal & relations skills
1. University Graduate in business related degrees (Bachelor of Commerce in Finance/Actuarial/Business Administration/Insurance/Marketing or a Degree in Economics)
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite & packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision)
3. Professional Insurance Qualifications – CII/COP (Gen. and Medical Papers) will be an added advantage
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply for this Job Now
Old Mutual careers, Old Mutual salaries. 2023 Job vacancies at Old Mutual for Legal Administration Analyst in Kenya. Apply today.
Britam careers, Britam salaries. 2023 Job vacancies at Britam for Partnerships and Digital Underwriting Associate in Kenya. Apply today.
Britam careers, Britam salaries. 2023 Job vacancies at Britam for Risk Analyst in Kenya. Apply today.
ICEA Lion Group careers, ICEA Lion Group salaries. 2023 Job vacancies at ICEA Lion Group for Actuarial Analyst- Product Development in Kenya. Apply today.