Date Posted: Oct. 13, 2020, 8:31 a.m.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE ROLE
We are seeking to recruit a Customer Experience Executive to provide a point of communication and contact with customers to address concerns and complaints and review the customers’ comments regarding their experience while reviewing all customer information in company databases to ensure that it is up to date
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Respond to customer inquiries and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry and maintain a good relationship with the customer.
• Calm dissatisfied customers resolve complaints and report both the complaint and solution to the Team Leader / Customer Service Manager.
• Inform customers of all additional defects found on their accounts / links, or other work required, and gain express authority for such work, prior to commencement.
• Collate required information by conducting proactive discussions with customers to identify and prevent potential problems.
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Process orders, forms and applications
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Answer calls and route to appropriate resource where necessary and complete call logs and reports.
• Inform customers of all related issues on their accounts or connections, which have will affect their satisfaction with the services offered such as any authorizations required, service upgrades, utilization (over utilization), expected outages or service fluctuations etc.
• Contact customers on any issues identified as concerns from JTL such as overdue accounts, compromised networks etc.
• Follow up with internal departments to ensure that all agreed transactions with customers are settled appropriately.
• Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE ROLE
• Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, IT/ Telecommunications or Business-related field.
• Prior experience working at a Contact Centre is highly desirable..
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to recruit an Operations Executive to be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the operations and logistics between the workshop and the showroom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Assistant to join our existing team. A background from a Consultancy company will be an added advantage.
Sharks Web Services Limited is an online writing company that provides writing services to clients around the globe. Whether you need a research paper, website content article, CV/resume, report, presentation, or any other form of customized writing, Sharks Web Services Limited is here to satisfy your needs.